1. Nathan Fillion being Nathan Fillion, but also being Green Lantern.
2. Kevin Conroy as Batman, cause he’s the Goddamn Batman.
3. It’s rated PG-13 and earns it like a motherfucker!
4. The Flash making his villains set up his punch lines for him.
5. Based on Tower of Babel, with a twist!
6. Just enough subtle changes to line things up with the New 52 brilliantly!
7. PG-13 guys!
8. Michael Rosenbaum still doing the voice of the Flash even though it’s technically Barry Allen now and not Wally West
9. Batman telling the Justice League they’re all fools, and the League basically having to agree with him.
10. Martian Manhunter re-designed to match his Young Justice look to nicely combine the universes.
11. Did I mention it’s PG-13 and dark as shit? Like, Robin getting beaten to death with a crowbar kind of dark … for the whole movie.
Reasons You Shouldn’t Watch “Justice League: Doom”
You like depriving yourself of awesome things. (You should get that checked out. That’s not normal.)
I decided to give Robin a break from Batman’s merciless douchbaggery and instead bring you this gem where Green Lantern apparently has come up with a plan so terrible that Batman is rolling on the floor laughing at him. And I’m pretty sure Green Lantern is about to cry as well.